- Triple Board Certified: American Board of Internal Medicine, American Academy of Antiaging Medicine, and the American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Member: Academy of Age Management Medicine
- Attending Physician: NYU Medical Center, NYC, New York
- Attending Physician: Lenox Hill Hospital, NYC, New York
- Specialty Areas: Medical Weight Loss, Peptide Therapy Treatments, Exosomes Therapy, Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, HCG Diet
Doctor Sue Decotiis, MD is considered one of the best weight loss doctors in NYC.
The triple Board Certified NYC Doctor, Sue Decotiis, MD is unique in that she additionally has advanced highly credentialized training (and offers services) for Medical Weight Loss, the HCG Diet, Peptide Therapy Treatments, Exosomes Therapy, and Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (including testosterone hormone replacement therapy and estrogen hormone replacement therapy). Sue Decotiis, MD continues to take advanced courses from The American College of Bariatric Medicine and The American Society of Anti-Aging Medicine and she is considered one of NYC’s top doctor’s in the specialty areas of Medical Weight Loss, Peptide Therapy Treatments, and Hormone Replacement Therapy including testosterone replacement.
Dr. Sue Decotiis, a firm believer in supplements, addressed the lack of supplement effectiveness by creating her own medical grade supplement line for her busy New York City clinical practice. Dr. Sue is proud to announce the launch of her new online medical grade best-in-class nutritional supplements store.
Medical Weight Loss: The board certified doctor offers prescriptions for medical weight loss in addition to the HCG diet and other customized programs. The NYC Medical Weight Loss Doctor offers an extremely comprehensive weight loss program to give fast and long-lasting weight loss. The doctor works with your body to turn your metabolism on. What works for one person may not work for another. Every Medical Weight Loss Plan is customized.
Peptide Therapy Treatments: the most common reasons patients seek peptide therapy treatments are to balance hormones, improve the sleep cycle (including getting off prescription sleep aids), libido and sexual arousal, increasing muscle mass, weight loss, and anti-aging. Peptides play a major role in how your body responds to diet and exercise and are one of the most effective anti-aging treatments currently available. Similar to hormone replacement therapy (HRT), peptide therapy can be used to promote wellness and treat a wide array of conditions and is one of the most effective anti-aging treatments offered by a medical doctor.
Hormone Replacement Therapy: A specialty field of medicine. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is a clinical specialty that the Doctor offers at her NYC practice that can be used to slow down the aging process as well as enhance your success with a medical weight loss program.* Hormonal imbalances often hinder weight loss efforts. In fact, patients from throughout the world seek the doctor’s medical services on-site and via video consultations. The NYC Doctor, Sue Decotiis, MD has decades of tactical experience in effective & scientifically backed techniques to treat patients.
Exosomes Therapy: A next-generation regenerative anti-aging medical therapy that signals to our other cells how to perform optimally and keep our bodies (and face) young and healthy.
Sue Decotiis, MD offers only Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Services including:
- DHEA Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Estrogen Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Melatonin Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Perimenopause Hormone Replacement Treatments / Premenopause Hormone Replacement Treatments
- Pregnenolone Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Progesterone Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Testosterone Hormone Replacement Therapy (for Women)
- Testosterone Hormone Replacement Therapy (for Men)
- Thyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormone Replacement Therapy (oftentimes referred to as HRT) promotes anti-aging at the cellular level and aims to optimize health and longevity by treating the cause of the process of age decline, not just the symptoms.* Hormone imbalance is a common occurrence with age for both men and women. Hormones are chemicals produced by the body’s sexual organs and include estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. Hormone production rates naturally decline with age, typically starting during one’s early forties. Hormone Replacement Therapy allows one to delay the onset of age-related chronic diseases, live a longer life and a healthier one.* To learn more about Hormone Replacement Therapy: NYC Medical Doctor Hormone Replacement Therapy Program.
Typical symptoms of hormone deficiency, indicated by the NYC Hormone Replacement Therapy Doctor range from mild to severe and are different for men and women and may include:
- Decreased Sexual Desire
- Erectile Dysfunction (in men)
- Hair Loss
- Dry Skin
- Joint & Body Aches
- Muscle Loss / Muscle Tone
- Hot flashes (in women)
- Night Sweats
- Mood Swings
- High Cholestrol
- Trouble Sleeping
- Gaining Weight: Even Though You Are Exercising
- Enhanced libido
- Cardiovascular protection
- Lower cholesterol
- Significantly increased energy and vitality
- A feeling of overall well-being
- Reducing body fat
- Stronger bones and muscles
- Anxiety & Depression relief
- Cognitive clarity
Sue Decotiis, MD’s equally important specialty area is Medical Weight Loss which is a branch of medicine (“Bariatric”) that scientifically and medically deals with the causes, prevention, and treatment of obesity.* For over 25 years the NYC Weight Loss Specialist has been helping people of all races and sizes successfully and quickly lose weight: affordably. Her patients are her greatest referral base!
With the most advanced metabolic rate testing on the market, Sue Decotiis, MD can approximate the number of calories you are burning in a day as well as your exact body fat percentage, muscle mass and water. This precise information is imperative to customizing a scientific meal plan which can be supplemented by FDA-approved prescription weight loss medication, herbal supplements, and the exact vitamins, minerals, and amino acids you need to sky-rocket your weight loss and help you achieve your goal weight.
The NYC Medical Weight Loss Doctor offers an acclaimed and highly popular customized and comprehensive medical weight loss program that is incredibly easy to follow to patients over 18 years old. These medical weight loss programs are designed to encourage and promote weight loss through a combination of safe, healthy weight loss, personalized attention, and long-term maintenance support:
Our Medical Weight Loss Programs Are:
- Customized to your individual health needs and goals
- Supervised by the leading NYC Weight Loss specialist, Sue Decotiis, MD who guides you through your program
- Created to address the physical and emotional aspects of your weight loss progress
- Includes ongoing counseling
- May include FDA-approved prescription appetite suppressants
- May include a customized easy to follow meal plan
- Dr. Decotiis is a weight loss leading specialist in NYC offering the HCG Diet
If you have any questions for the NYC Doctor in regards to Medical Weight Loss or Hormone Replacement Therapy or to make a consultation with Sue Decotiis, MD please contact the Doctor’s NYC office.
Sue Decotiis, MD
20 E 46th St., #1201
New York, NY 10017