Sue Decotiis, MD
- Triple Board Certified: Internal Medicine, Obesity Medicine, Anti-aging / Regenerative Medicine
- Licensure: New York State Licensed Physician
- Member: American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- Attending Physician: NYU Medical Center, NYC, New York
- Attending Physician: Lenox Hill Hospital, NYC, New York
- Specialty Areas: Medical Weight Loss & Hormone Replacement Therapy
The triple Board Certified NYC Doctor, Sue Decotiis, MD is unique in that she additionally has advanced highly credentialized training in Medical Weight Loss and Hormone Replacement Therapy. Sue Decotiis, MD continues to take advance courses from The American College of Bariatric Medicine and The American Society of AntiAging Medicine and she is considered one of NYC’s top doctor’s in the specialty areas of Medical Weight Loss and Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Dr. Sue Decotiis, a firm believer in supplements, addressed the lack of supplement effectiveness by creating her own medical grade supplement line for her busy New York City clinical practice. Dr. Sue is proud to announce the launch of her new online medical grade best-in-class nutritional supplements store.
Doctor Sue Decotiis, MD is a NYC top rated, best in class doctor on Vitals, HealthGrades, MakeMeHeal, Google+, RateMDs, and other doctor’s services rating websites.
Hormone Replacement Therapy is a specialty field of medicine. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is a clinical specialty that the Doctor offers at her NYC practice that can be used to slow down the aging process as well as enhance your success with a medical weight loss program. Hormonal imbalances often hinder weight loss efforts. In fact, patient’s from throughout the world seek the doctor’s medical services on-site and via video consultations.The NYC Doctor, Sue Decotiis, MD has decades of tactical experience to effective & scientifically treat patients.
Hormone Replacement Therapy (oftentimes referred to as HRT) promotes anti-aging at the cellular level and aims to optimize health and longevity by treating the cause of the process of age decline not just the symptoms. Hormone imbalance is a common occurrence with age for both men and women. Hormones are chemicals produced by the body’s sexual organs and include estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. Hormone production rates naturally decline with age, typically starting during one’s early forties. Hormone Replacement Therapy allows one to delay the onset of age-related chronic diseases, live a longer life and a healthier one. To learn more about Hormone Replacement Therapy: NYC Medical Doctor hormone Replacement Therapy Program.
Typical symptoms of hormone deficiency, indicated by the NYC Hormone Replacement Therapy Doctor range from mild to severe and are different for men and women and may include:
- Decreased Sexual Desire
- Erectile Dysfunction (in men)
- Hair Loss
- Dry Skin
- Joint & Body Aches
- Muscle Loss / Muscle Tone
- Hot flashes (in women)
- Night Sweats
- Mood Swings
- High Cholestrol
- Trouble Sleeping
- Gaining Weight: Even Though You Are Exercising
- Enhanced libido
- Cardiovascular protection
- Lower cholesterol
- Significantly increased energy and vitality
- Feeling of overall well-being
- Reducing body fat
- Stronger bones and muscles
- Anxiety & Depression relief
- Cognitive clarity
Sue Decotiis, MD’s equally important specialty areas is Medical Weight Loss which is a branch of medicine (“Bariatric”) which scientifically and medically deals with the causes, prevention, and treatment of obesity. For over 25 years the NYC Weight Loss Specialist has been helping people of all races and sizes successfully and quickly lose weight: affordably. Her patients are her greatest referral base!
With the most advanced metabolic rate testing on the market, Sue Decotiis, MD can approximate the number of calories you are burning in a day as well as your exact body fat percentage, muscle mass and water. This precise information is imperative to customizing a scientific meal plan which can be supplemented by FDA approved prescription weight loss medication, herbal supplements, and the exact vitamins, minerals, and amino acids you need to sky-roket your weight loss and help you achieve your goal weight.
The NYC Medical Weight Loss Doctor offers an acclaimed and highly popular customized and comprehensive medical weight loss program which is incredibly easy to follow to patients over 18 years old. These medical weight loss programs are designed to encourage and promote weight loss through a combination of safe, healthy weight loss, personalized attention, and long-term maintenance support:
- Customized to your individual health needs and goals
- Supervised by the leading NYC Weight Loss specialist, Sue Decotiis, MD who guide you through your program
- Created to address the physical and emotional aspects of your weight loss progress
- Includs ongoing counseling
- May include FDA-approved prescription appetite suppressants
- May include a customized easy to follow meal plan
- Learn more about medical weight loss: NYC Medical Weight Loss Doctor’s Prescription
If you have any questions for the NYC Doctor in regards to Medical Weight Loss or Hormone Replacement Therapy or to make a consultation with Sue Decotiis, MD please contact the Doctor’s NYC office.