Melatonin Hormone Replacement Therapy
Sue Decotiis, MD specializes in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy including Melatonin Replacement Therapy treatment. Dr. Decotii’s Melatonin Replacement Treatments are customized doctor-prescribed bioidentical hormone replacement therapies.
Scientific and medical research on the melatonin levels in breast cancer and prostate cancer patients has led to acclaimed global support to have melatonin deficiency checked by doctors. Many doctors (and scientific evidence) believe that these melatonin deficiencies may be linked to increased risks for various cancers and thus melatonin may play a crucial role in cancer prevention and treatment.
Some of the most contemporary interest in melatonin replacement therapy and compelling medical and scientific research includes: immune disturbances including HIV, cancer therapy, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, depression, bipolar disorder, Alzheimer’s, aging, autism, epilepsy, sudden infant death syndrome, and diabetes.
Common symptoms and signs of melatonin hormone deficiency:
- difficulty getting to sleep
- difficulty falling back to sleep when awoken during the night
- light sleeper/easy waking during the night
- early morning awakening
- un-refreshing sleep
- lack of dreaming
- family history of insomnia
- personal or family history of breast cancer
- personal or family history of prostate cancer
- prostate enlargement
- depression and /or anxiety
- irregular menstrual cycle
- unusual menstrual flow (light or heavy)
- poor sleeping prior to menses
- sensitivity to stress
- neurodegenerative disorder (MS, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, ALS, etc)
- elevated cholesterol
- high blood pressure
- blood clots
- heart attack
- heart arrhythmias
If you have any questions for NYC Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Doctor in regards to Melatonin Replacement Therapy or are interested in Melatonin Replacement Therapy or Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy please contact Sue Decotiis, MD at her NYC Hormone Replacement Therapy office for a consultation.
Sue Decotiis, MD
20 E 46th St., #1201
New York, NY 10017