NYC Medical Weight Loss Doctor (Manhattan, NY), Sue Decotiis, MD offers Mounjaro™ (tirzepatide) as a proven weight loss medication similar to Ozempic™ (semaglutide). Semaglutide is the generic name of the popular weight loss loss drug Ozempic™. The triple board certified Manhattan, NY weight loss specialist offers in person or virtual weight loss consultations anywhere in America.
Mounjaro (tirzepatide) is the newest FDA approved drug to treat Type 2 Diabetes (comparable to Ozempic / Semaglutide). Mounjaro has incredible in achieving weight loss in obese and overweight individuals.
- Mounjaro (tirzepatide) seems to be outpacing is Ozempic (semaglutide) due to less side-effects.
- Mounjaro leads to dramatic weight loss and a significant reduction in A1C, or average blood sugar levels.
- Most doctors in Manhattan (NYC) are unfamiliar with compounded medications thus getting treatment is frustrating – Dr. Decotiis has been working with an American medical grade compounder for over 20 years.
- Weight loss consultations are offed virtually anywhere in America.
- Dr. Decotiis is a Member of the American Board of Obesity Medicine and therefore can adjust and taper the weight loss medication to the individual patient.
- Most patients elect to have Mounjaro compounded specifically for them with peptides such as AOD9604, 5-AMINO-1MQ, CJC-1295, and others.
Compounded medications such as Mounjaro (tirzepatide) formulated by specialty compounding pharmacies are typically much better tolerated, more effective and with less side effects. Big pharma medications come in only several dosages, 1 size fits all. Many patients need an in between dosage. Compounded medications can be customized dosage wise by teh best in class NYC weight loss specialists and formulated not just by injection but by mouth under the tongue as in Semaglutide. Also compounded drugs can be formulated to contain other products to minimize side effects and absorption such as with various peptides. Availability of the big pharma drugs Mounjaro and Oxempic can be limited so if you are interested in this weight loss treatment it is best to seek a consultation before the “waiting list” period.
I’ve never been one who needed a lot of hand holding at the doctor. What I really appreciate is getting in and out for what I need, clear and honest answers to my questions and being presented with up to date options for treatment. Her weight loss programs work.” ~ Google
Why choose Mounjaro™ for your weight loss journey? Here are a few reasons:
- Mounjaro has been proven to be effective in helping people lose weight.
- Mounjaro can reduce appetite and cravings for unhealthy foods.
- Mounjaro can boost metabolism and promote fat loss.
- Mounjaro is convenient and easy to incorporate into your routine.
- Mounjaro you are ready to take control of your weight and improve your overall health, Mounjaro may be the right choice for you.
ne of the key benefits of Mounjaro is that it can help to reduce appetite and cravings for unhealthy foods. By activating the GLP-1 hormone, Mounjaro can signal to the brain that the body is full, helping to reduce the desire to overeat. It can also increase feelings of fullness after a meal, which can help to reduce the overall amount of food consumed.
In addition to its appetite-suppressing effects, Mounjaro has also been shown to boost metabolism and promote fat loss. By activating GLP-1, it can stimulate the body to burn fat for energy, rather than storing it. This can help to accelerate weight loss and improve overall health.
Why is Mounjaro / Tirzepatide more effective for weight loss than Ozempic (Semaglutide)? Mourjaro (Tirzepatide) works on 2 appetite receptor sites in the GI tract, not just 1 appetite receptor as Ozempic / Semaglutide does. That means Tirzepatide has a significantly stronger effect on CURBING APPETITE than Semaglutide. Appetite is reduced by 2 mechanisms with Tirzepatide, less hungry (not thinking about food) AND satiety, feeling full and satisfied with less food. This dual mechanism makes losing weight easier and achievable as being compliant with a diet is actually able to happen.
Please Note: Insurance will cover only a Type 2 diabetic patient not someone who needs it for weight loss.
You can expect safe, healthy weight loss, personalized attention, and support when working with Dr. Sue Decotiis.
f you have any questions for the best in class Medical NYC weight Loss Doctor in regards to Medical Weight Loss or are interested in speaking to the doctor about varying medical weight loss procedures, diets, or techniques; please contact Sue Decotiis, MD’s medical weight loss office in NYC for a consultation.
Sue Decotiis, MD
20 E 46th St., #1201
New York, NY 10017